Insta-meow

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hai all the happy and in love people out there.
Happy V Day
V for virginal.
Okay not funny.
Happy VALENTINE'S DAY.

I'm actually not in the mood for all the lovey dovey valentine's day shit.
But for the sake of the general public (who am I kidding)
I shall make a post about this very special day.

Valentin's Day has lost it's real meaning.
It becomes so commercial and eeky and cheesy.
Roses, chocolates, etc are overpriced.
Sudden awareness of love in the air.

What the shit.
Why must it be on valentine's that people suddenly openly show your love?
Shouldn't you be showing your love to that special someone everyday?
I'm not saying a day to show your love is bad.

IT'S JUST THAT THE WORLD HAS MAKE IT SO COMMERCIAL THAT I HATE IT.

Okay, fine.
And I hate it cause I'm single yet again on this day.

Whatever.
I hope you enjoy your valentine's.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3