Insta-meow

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bad genes.

Pre warn:
If you got a weak heart or get scared easily then I suggest you do not read this post.
Thank you very much.
I do not wish to be liable for killing anyone cause of a blog post.











If you are still reading this, you are really daring.












So anyway, this is a rant post to lighten up the mood in my blog.
So some of you guys know I have tumblr.
And I'm a tumblr addcit.
Anyway. that's really beside the point.
Tumblr is a place where people reblogged pictures, words, quotes they like or post things they want to post.
It's like blogger BUT BETTER.
So tumblr is more popular to the westerners.
And so I see many pictures with westerners in it.
And me being me,
I get jealous easily.

I mean the girls there are not just pretty.
THEY ARE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

And I was thinking to myself one day while scrolling through the pictures.
The way they pose are so cute.
But if a singaporean poses like this, it automatically labels.
"AH LIAN ALERT/Fagot slut"
But for them it's just
"Scene/Pretty/Cute"

So I wanted to prove my point, as aways.
And I use myself as an example.
I'm gawd damn right.

PRE WARN AGAIN.
IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN NOT TOO LONG AGO.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU COME BACK TO VIEW THIS POST LATER.



So presenting a pretty girl posing like that.
Does "Ah lian" enters your mind?
No right?
Probably words like "Pretty/Cute" are in your mind now.
STOP LYING TO ME, JUST ADMIT IT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





AND NOW PRESENTING ME, TRYING TO COPY THAT POSE.
Yesh yesh, I can see some of you dying already.
Or even better Laughing your head out.
See when I pose like these, words like this immediately enters into your mind.
"Ohmygawd! My eyes!!!/ MINA!/AH LIAN SIA!/Fat bitch thinks she is cute."
Stop lying to me again. I know it's true.


Now I shall let you enjoy some photos and stop typing.
I'm lazyyyyyy.

Pretty girl 2:

Dumb fagot 2:

Pretty girl 3:

Fat bitch trying too hard 3:

Pretty girl 4:

Ohmygawd wtf is this girl doing 4:

Pretty girl 5:

Slut girl 5:

Pretty girl 6:

Ohmygawd I'm dying girl 6:





Note:
1. I didn't want to diss any asian girl so I used myself as an example to prove my point.
2. Plus plus I never photoshop my face etc. I only change the effect colour.
3. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT WAS HARD POSING LIKE THEM.
4. I deserve credit for being so brave.

Anyway hope you guys are still alive.

XOXO
Take care!

All credits of pretty girls photos go to www.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3