Insta-meow

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trying to remember.

So as some of you know I went drinking with my friends recently and got pretty wasted after only a few drinks(useless me). 
And you know when you are at the high/drunk stage, you start blabbing shit.
Like totally ridiculous stuff.
And as I was trying to remember what really happened that night when I was more or less sober, I kind of remembered a scene when I spilled out one of my friend’s secret.
I don’t know why I’m saying this. Maybe I hope to feel better after blogging this.
And maybe you can understand that I wasn’t really in the right state state of mind.

I’m really sorry, and feeling really guilty.
Sorry sorry sorry.
Just hope no one would recall what I said that night._. 

(trynottotellmeanysecretsanymore.sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3