Insta-meow

Thursday, December 09, 2010

They disgust me.


Hi Guys.
Seems like i'm blogging here more often now.
Don't really know why I suddenly love blogging again.
Maybe I just want to type down my thoughts.
All emo thoughts though.
And I know it's kind of irritating after awhile.
Like wtf , can't this bitch get any happier.
Yeah, I know how you feel.
This thought is always on my mind.

LOL.
I amaze myself.

So yeah, my diet is "sort of" working.
I swear, I kind of get turn of by food now.
I still get hungry don't get me wrong.
Just that afterwards, or even after seeing food I would just lose my appetite and this WHOLE FEELING OF "GUILT" starts coming in.
Or I don't have to see food, picturing it is good enough.
Then my stomach turns queasy?
Okay. IM STILL NORMAL.
Don't start panicking and like tell me to eat whatsoever.
I STILL EAT GUYS.
Just little bit now.

Okay, I know Im going to sound super bitchy and stupid and selfish for asking you guys to stop worrying about me but can you just let me do what I want to do for at least once.
If anything goes wrong, it's my fault. I will learn from it the hard way.
Yeah. so for now just stay silent okay?
Don't say anything.
I would really appreciate it.
You may not support me but just let me do it.

Alright on a BRIGHTER NOTE!
My friend is currently in the NP hunks & babes contest.
LOL, sabo-ed.
So yeah please help him!
IF HE EVER WINS, AND THERE IS CASH INVOLVES, HE BEING A GOOD GUY AS ALWAYS WOULD DONATE IT TO OUT CHURCH REBUILDING FUND SO YEAH...
JUST CLICK, YOU MIGHT BE HELPING A CHURCH!
THANKQQQQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3