Insta-meow

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Still Christmas!

Hey all,
before I'm going to update you on my life I just want to wish you all out there
A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

To all those(you know who you are) that has been there for me not only when I'm all cheery and crazy but even when I'm down I want to thank you and congrats you at the same time.
Thank you for having the patience and tolerating my craziness/mood swings/emo-ness.
And also congrats for understanding me, well I mean trying to understand me.
Cause no one understands me, not even myself. Unless you are God.
Which obviously you aren't.
So yeah, just want to say I love you guys too.

So christmas was so busy, hectic and tiring.
To be completely honest, I didn't enjoy christmas.
I did enjoy some parts.
But I dreaded and hated most of it.
I guess in my mind, I just want to receive things, slack and not give anything.
But thank God the good side of Shay is always thinking of others first!
So I wrote about 50-60 +++ cards, decided to go caroling which we had to sing like 7 or more songs to 5 houses. Due to the cards and caroling, I had lack of sleep._.
Plus I'm going through mood swings now which makes me even more tired.
Oh well, I'm just glad everything is done.
Now I can focus on my homework and projectS.
PROJECTS.
Firetruck.
I really want to take a break!
But how can I rest, when all this stupid shitty arsehole things keep coming to me!

Seriously, today I asked myself again.
WHY DID I CHOOSE THAT COURSE?
I have been asking myself this so many times.
People have been asking me that too!
And honestly I just smile it off like it's nothing.
But if this course is giving me so much pressure and well unhappiness then why the firetruck am I still here?
I mean, not that the friends there are bad or something. They are really cool peeps. Not that I hate the modules (well some) but I don't love it either. It's neutral.
You can say I'm a coward.

If this questions keeps popping up in my mind, I really don't know what I will do...
Quit school I guess.
And get into Lassale or something.

Okay, on a happier note. Today's dinner with relatives were awesomely fun!
Here is only a few photos of the food. It's only like 1/4 of the food there!

Really love the company tonight.
It was awesome.
Dad was being so ridiculous. Now even my dad wants me to get married off asap.
Like whut._.
I'm only 17 leyyyyyy.
Plus they all think I have like suitors and stuff.
That's even more ridiculous.
ME?! SUITORS!
HAHHHAHAHA.
Biggest joke of all.
But they are really nice people.
Keep telling me I look pretty and like all the nice things.
Say my hair very long also.
HAHA.
And I also realise my hair is REAL long.
YAY
I like(Y)
But the "pretty" comments is just say say only.
Honestly, I don't believe.
Heh.

So anyway I got to go.
Take care readers!
If you have receive my mail, it would be gladly appreciated if you can write an acknowledgement note on twitter/facebook.
Thank you!
(*v*)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3