Insta-meow

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I wish you all would understand me.


I'm tired.

I'm tired of people pushing me around just to see my reaction.
I'm tired of being taken granted for.
I'm tired of every shit people is throwing at me.
I'm tired of acting all nice to everyone on the outside
But secretly in the inside it's killing me having to smile.
I'm not saying that being nice all the time is bad.
But sometimes the people I deal with don't even deserve my nice-ness.
Don't you get it. I don't want to be so nice at times!
I'm so very tired of saying "It's okay" to people when something bad happened
Or "No worries" etc.
You get me?
I'm so sick and tired of being the nice one.
The nice one who is always push around and taken granted for.
I'm tired of helping people willingly.
No you don't get me...
You are giving me the look.
I DON'T MEAN I'M GOING TO STOP HELPING PEOPLE IDIOT.
I just wish that you can consider my feeling when you ask for my help.
And I hope I can put myself first instead of everyone around me.
Call me selfish bitch whatsoever.
I'm seriously tired.
But you guys just don't get it.
The constant teasing etc.
The constant mean "harmless" comment.
I'm a fucking girl.
I'm a fucking sensitive girl.
"Lol, i'm joking"
That's what you guys always say.
"Ya ya, I know."
That's what I would say.
But inside it fucking hurts like fuck.
Okay. I'm sensitive.
No that doesn't mean you cannot tease me etc anymore.
I'm just saying that I do care about what you say at times.
FUCK YES I CAN HANDLE A JOKE!
STOP JUDGING ME NOW.
What's wrong with being a little sensitive and emotional.
You just don't get it.
Even after reading a post like this.
You'll are just going to say Cheer up and what not.
I don't need your apologies.
I just want you to understand me.
Is it too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3