Insta-meow

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not comfirm.

If you could stop time for an hour, what would you do with that hour?

Have you ever wish you can have more time when you are with someone you love?

If I could stop time for an hour I would probably use that time to spend with the person I love. This is because I don’t get to see him often now a day after school starts. He studies at ** and I’m in NP. The distance between us is really making us distant this few weeks and I don’t like it. With that one extra hour, that means one day doesn’t equal to 24 hours but 25 hours. I would use to precious one hour to meet up with him and probably talk about silly things like we always do. It doesn’t matter if it is only one hour. To be able to see him for a few seconds is already the happiest thing that can happen to me, what more an hour.
(My presentation topic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3