Insta-meow

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Must be a good girl.


I feel like making a better first impression.
I don't make good first impressions.

Should I print out lecture notes?
I need to start paying attention to lectures.
Yes I do pay attention but it's hard to understand because the lecturers talk very fast.
Haha.
Okay, shan't make excuses.
I'm distracted cause I'm on fb too!
The truth is out!
Anyway, I do read back my lecture notes but still a bit not sure of some things.
IT'S JUST THE SECOND DAY OF POLY!
Oh man, & I'm already stressing out.
I think I'm retarded.
But my course can tell it's quite competitive and like a lot of smart people.
I'm not smart or anything.
Hope I can do well.
*Cross fingers*

Oh, I am always having a headache of what to wear for school in the morning.
Oh man, it's like a fashion show!
GAHZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3