Insta-meow

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Epic quiz.

But it's not very accurate cause for some songs my music player only writes "Track 2" and i'm too lazy to go figure out the title so I skip it.
I also skip chinese songs unless I really know it.
HAHA
Enjoy my answer.


1. put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

1)How are you feeling today?
I'll be
2)Will you get far in life?
She will be loved
3)How do your friends see you?
I live for Jesus
4)Will you get married?
Get me some
5)What is your best friend's theme song?
Beautiful Soul
6)What is the story of your life?
Our love will dry out on christmas
7)How was High School like?
Vegas
8)How can you get ahead in life?
Movin' On
9)What is the best thing about your friends?
Six feet under the stars
10)What is in store for this weekend?
Don't forget
11)What song describes you?
Half of you
12)To describe your grandparents?
Crazy
13)How is your life going?
I didn't steel your boyfriend
14)What song will they play at your funeral?
Dear Hannah
15)How does the world see you?
More tha life
16)Will you have a happy life?
After the midnight show
17)What do your friends really think of you?
The better way
18)Do people secretly lust after you?
Get alive
19)How can I make myself happy?
Irreplaceable
20)What should you do with your life?
Sweet sugar
21)Will you ever have children?
I hate this part

-End of Quiz-

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3