Insta-meow

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I do believe in miracles.

Well, I don't know what's really happening to me.
But if you have been following my blog you probably know a lot of me.
This is because this is the place when I rant,
When I vent my anger on,
When I cry while typing the blog post,
When I post good and happy news
& lastly when I believe that a miracle would happen.

Now what's going on emo me?!
Your may asked.

I hate to know people are dying.
I hate to see people die.
I hate it cause I think of their parents, their love ones.
Remember one post I posted about a guy name "Ian Vuitton"?
I don't even know him personally, not even know him for a month but I was so sad that he died.
& I remembered the other days when I was looking at this scene website with all the scene boys,
I saw like two of them had died.
& a sudden pain could be felt in my heart.
Not to mention I didn't know them until than...

So when I heard Dustin had only 1-2 weeks left, I knew I had to pray for him.

Who is Dustin?
Dustin is this 17 yrs old german boy with a heart case. Well, his dad died a few years ago due to the same problem. He is a strong man who still love his life and live it fully even though he knew that he had not much time left. Reading his blog posts made me sad. He had so many medication to take and have to undergo so many surgeries. For a 17 yrs old, it's so hard to be strong and face all of these. If I was him, I would have choose to die rather than to push on. But he didn't give up! He didn't! His mother tweeted yesterday and said that he may not have much time left. From the doctor approximately 1-2 weeks.

Do you believe in miracles?
You have to, you must! Please if anyone have twitter, make #prayfordustin a trending topic. & if you want to help me further, @ tweet anyone you know/don't know and say this "Let's make #prayfordustin trend so everyone will pray for @Dusel" For those who doesn't have twitter, spread the word to all your friends tell them to pray for Dustin.

Why do you care so much about him when you barely know him?
I have no clue too. Actually when I first knew him I didn't even follow him on twitter until yesterday. When I first saw him I only thought he ws a brave young man. But when I read his blog yesterday and today, I was so inspired! He is such an amazing person. No words can describe him. & it makes me really stupid to hate my life and want to die when he should be thinking of it more than me but he still press on! When I heard from Hui Fern that his mother tweeted, I knew something was wrong. Suddenly I felt so so nervous and I knew I need to do something. That's why I decided to help Hui Fern spread the word.

So please please help him.
Pray for him.
I don't want him to die.
I hate to see people die.

For more information:
You can visit his twitter.
http://twitter.com/Dusel/
You can also visit his blog.
http://www.duselk.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3