Insta-meow

Friday, October 30, 2009

Skinny boy, Silly boy, Will you be my boy?

Short Stack.
I don't think they are that skinny.
Average.
I saw them naked before that's why I think they are average.
:>
Stereo Skyline.
Skinny? I think average.
They are too cute btw!
Andy from Black Veil Brides.
Mhhmmmm.
Skinny?
Quite.
Plus he's so scene. Extra points given!
Boys like Girls.
Paul is definitely skinny.
He's so hot!
Actually... They are quite average.
Not that skinny.
Mitchell Davis
Skinny, I think not that.
He's average.
Trace Cyrus.
Skinny? Yes.
But not in this picture.
He's skinnier in other pictures that I've saw.
Alex Evans.
SKINNY!
Gosh, he's an angel!
:>
Nickasaur.
Hands down!
He's super skinny!
This photo is prove.
Skinny boys with skinny jeans = HOT!
NeverShoutNever.
Skinny?
Average?
But he has the most amazing voice ever.
Teehee.
Pat from The Maine.
Skinny?
YES!
Definitely.




I have a fetish for skinny guys.
I have no idea why.
But some photos doesn't show that they are really skinny.

I like skinny guys!
But well, I'm too fat for them!
HAHHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3