Insta-meow

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

When Anberlin met Forthiscycle.(Picture Post)

FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE DON'T RIP MY PHOTOS OR USE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.
IF YOU LIKE IT AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT, PLEASE AT LEAST ASK ME FIRST.

Went to Baybeats on Sunday and had the most enjoyable time ever!
Not all pictures are here because some are blurred and not very nice.
I know I promise videos but blogger is too slow.
I will upload it probably after prelims or something.

We went to watch anberlin first!
In order to get good seats we had to go there super early.
Not to criticize local bands but the band before anberlin was really boring and so we decided to take a few pictures!
Cam whore quite a bit.
The local band before anberlin finally ended.
Waiting patiently for anberlin to arrive.
Notice a guy who was perspiring like crazy.
It was rather gross to actually take a photo of his back.
Anberlin finally arrived!
Teeheee!
I was super happy!
Zoom zoom camera to take his face!
I'm quite sad though. I didn't take a photo with him!
Photos of anberlin:
They sound amazing live!
I was so mesmerized by his voice.





I swear, he drank a lot of water.
I think that was his 3rd bottle.



Overall I love their performance!
It was so so amazing.
I hope they would come back next year!
I would definitely come again!

Next we went to see Forthiscycle.
Was quite reluctant at the beginning cause I wanted to go home but honeybaby managed to persuade me.
Thank God she did!
He was so amazing!
&& Not to mention super cute!

Look at his charming smile!


We thought that his feet was too cute!
Have to take a picture of it!








He really sounded like the Singaporean version of NeverShoutNever!
Which make me even more happy because I love NeverShoutNever!
I would love to have his ep.
I so need to buy it!
We took a picture with him!
Ohmyg!
I was uber happy!
I was like"Ohmyg! He touched my shoulder!"
Teehee.
I know honeybaby was excited too.
Anyway she "claims" that he is hers.
Oh well.


Teehee.
That's all folks!
I'm missing sunday super badly!
I want to see both anberlin and forthiscycle again!
Like now!

Anyway, I got to go back and studied.
I spent enough time on this.
I PROMISE THE VIDEOS WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER PRELIMS!


Do you think I can perform in Baybeats next time?
I would definitely love to.
But I don't want to be performing as local band.
I want to be overseas band!
My dream!
:>


(Forthiscycle! I can be your backup singer if you need one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3