Insta-meow

Monday, September 14, 2009

All about the rich and famous.

Wow.
Not going online for one day and so many things happened.
Well, I mean in twitter.
Haha.

But really.
The VMA 2009, Kanye West "criticising" Taylor Swift.
That is too much.
I mean I'm not really crazy about Taylor Swift,
But I still respect her as a singer.
What Kanye West did was unacceptable!
Seriously, where is his brian?
How can he do that.

I mean, look at poor Taylor Swift.
She didn't know how to react after he said that!
Hpmh.

Anyway second news not really a big news.
But as a Nicole Riche and Joel Madden "Fan",
I have to blog about it!
I wonder how they name their children.
I mean the names are amazingly creative.
& I can not imagine how a teacher would call them next time.
Teehee, I'm not criticising them.
Just really amazed.
So as you know they name their daughter:
Harlow Winter Kate Madden.
& their son:
Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
I mean can you imagine in school?
What will the teacher call them?
Harlow is still acceptable.
But Sparrow?
Haha.
I'm just amazed!
:>
I really like the name Sparrow but on a guy?
I don't know.
What do you think?

I should be going.
Must continue studying!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3