Insta-meow

Monday, August 17, 2009

No one believes me.

I'm telling you my gut feeling strongly tell me that I'm not going to do well for this oral.
Yet, no one believes.
When I left the room I didn't feel happy at all you know.
I felt pretty ft up.
I had that super uneasy feeling,
Like the I can do better for this yet I didn't.
Yet no one believes me.
Doesn't mean I do well in practices means I will do well for the real thing right?
Every one is just asking me to cheer up but they don't understand me at all.

HOW THE FT CAN I CHEER UP WHEN I KNOW I PRETTY MUCH SCREWED MY ORAL UP?
EVERYONE SEEM PRETTY HAPPY ABOUT THEIR PERFORMANCE!
BUT I'M NOT!
I UNDER PERFORM OKAY!

WTFT.


Seriously just bang me down.
I'm so not in the mood for cheer up comments and God will have a plan for you.
I know he will have a plan for me but I'm not feeling it.
Worst is, I feel terrible!



I FUCK MY ORALS,
I'M GOING TO FUCK MY LIFE PRETTY SOON.
JUST WAIT AND SEE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3