Insta-meow

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not a good day.


Two major things happened,
Three actually, but the first one not really consider major.
Today is not a good day,
Totally feel like screaming and shouting and swearing.
But I shan't.
Major Major Moodswings, though bleeding not here yet.
Maybe bleeding is coming soon that's why I'm feeling really moody and having major to the max moodswings.
I swear, I can't control my emotions.

So anyway, Two(Three) major things happened today that made me surpress my emotions.
Firstly, during P.E.
No one understand how self conscious I am.
& I'm really bad in sports.
Grouping with them really made me uber demoralised.
Especially her. Is like we're no longer talking, looking at each other anymore.
How do I even co-opperate with her?
Have some heart can?
I mean is obvious that we are so not friends already than don't pair us up lurh.
Is very awkward okay, & if you haven't know, my awkward radar is very strong.
I just don't like the feeling!
So when come to this kind of situation,
I either black face or I just try to ignore it.
However, blame it on my uncontrollable emotions, I was actually in a bad mood.
SIGH.
That totally ruin my day.

Next, I had height and weight.
Thinking I lost weight, I happily stand on the weighing machine.
WHAT THE FUCK,
I gain weight.
All this dieting did not work lurh!
Overall, yes I did lose weight from the weight on their list.
But I gain weight from the last time they measured which was two weeks ago?
WHAT THE FUCK.
Seriously, I don't want to gain weight.
Maybe I should stick back to my one meal a day.
&& More exercising.
Have been so so lazy.
No wonder.
SIGH.
I pray that I will be that pretty/skinny.

Lastly, lao shi have to spoil my mood for going through the O's.
Thanks!
Thanks for making me want to cry again!
I was just trying to get over the fact that I will not get an A.
But you have to go through the paper and tell us the marking scheme.
Really, I appreciate it.
By making me so sad again.
I so totally needed that.
Telling me that I have no hope in even my paper 1 is really helping me getting over it.
Yeah?
Wtft.
My A1/2 is gone.
Here comes my C5/6.
I so predicted it.
Had to try so hard to control myself from crying lurh.
Kept rubbing my eyes hoping the tears won't flow down.

I REALLY HATE TODAY,
I WISH HE CAN CHEER ME UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3