Insta-meow

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How can he die?


I didn't want to cry.
But when Paris finally speak about her dad,
Tears just flow down uncontrollably.
So sad, he is really gone.
Just like that, gone forever!
I will miss you Michael Jackson, your NeverLand, your beautiful songs and dance moves and lastly your caring heart for the children!
I believe, you didn't rape kids!
Bloody media, go ft yourself and die!
Oh, and that stupid faggort who lied about Michael Jackson touching him.
Go live your life in guilt!
I know Michael Jackson will deffinately forgive you, but I don't think I can!
How can you do this to a person who helped your family when you needed help?!

Hmph, pissed off and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3