Insta-meow

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hana Yori Dango


Oh gosh, I love this show.
Have been in love with it since sec 1!
I remember how I would used to always go home and watched it!
I completed the whole season 1 within 3 days!
Can't stop watching it.
Than season 2 was even more awesome.
Can't stop watching it too.
And now the movie, I completed it yesterday, Is so freaking awesome!
I know the movie showed like last year but I just didn't have the time to watch it.
I finally watched it and I'm so in love with Matsumoto Jun!
I'm always in love with him.
Gosh, he's so freaking hot.
In the movie, when he was swiming without his shirt.
Woah.
Not mentioning how wide my eyes were...

I love Hana Yori Dango!
Must watch more shows with Matsumoto in it.
Though I have watched quite a lot of shows already.
As for now, I'm happy.
Hope it last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3