Insta-meow

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I thought I was strong.


I just keep crying,
But I don't feel better.

I wish I was sleeping Beauty.
Except in my wish,
There will not be prince charming to save me.


I know my post is very emo.
But what for act happy in my post when I'm not.
Is like I don't want to lie anymore.
To wear that happy mask.


I'm just very tired.
I don't want to smile, neither frown.
I just want to be emotionless.


Sometimes, even staring at four empty walls can make me cry.
I thought I was strong, Not anymore.


Ever since I have experience many bad memories.
There seems to have nothing to be happy about.


I just wish all these bad memories never happened.



I wish this wouldn't happened to my family.
I wish I wasn't in that class.
I wish we were still friends.
I wish all the misunderstanding would not happened.

But all this happened.
And I can't turn back time.

I'll try to be happy.
To smile at least.
But inside of me,
Is just an empty shell waiting for someone to fill it up.
An empty colouring book waiting for someone to colour on it.


I just want to be happy forever,
Is it that hard?

FTML!




Today she's turning sixteen
Everyone singing, but she can't seem to smile
They never get past arms
length
How could they act like everything is alright?
She's pulling down
her long sleeves
To cover all the memories that scars leave
She says,
"maybe making me bleed will be the answer that could wash the slate
clean"


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3