Insta-meow

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Is a love hate relationship.

I hate food,
I love food.
Arghhhhh.
This is ft killing me.
How to lose weight when food is always tempting me.
I swear ice-cream is appearing in my head 24/7.
I want to eat!
But hell-yeah, is fattening!
Arghhhhhh!
And when I told my mother I wanted to eat ic-cream,
She shouted at me saying I ate a lot of food and I needed to lose weight.
Thanks man.
I so "needed" that.
Ft hurt my pride lurh.
You think only you wants me to lose weight meh?
I ft wants to lose weight too!
What so good of being fat?
Firstly, everyone will laugh at you because of your size.
That's life!
Secondly, people will despise you because you are fat and covered with fats!
That's what society thinks!
Lastyly, fat people = usually being make fun of/back stab/center of the gossip etc.
That's how the world treats us!
Isn't being fat good?
Look at all the attention we are getting.
Arghhhhhhhhh!
I hate food!
Food is the reason why fat people are fat!
Dumbass food!
Always go around tempting fat people!
Especially the fried one or the ones filled with sugar!
FtFtFtFtFtFtFt
I'm ft angry/stressed out.
Ft food.
P.S, I still think cupcakes are awesome!
Argh, what the ft is wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3