Insta-meow

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I'm not in the best of mood.


B'cos I love you so much,
and yet I don't dare to tell you.

Why are you not online?
Are you hiding away from me?
Are you avoiding me?
Where did you go?
I miss you so.

I'm such a bitch.
You've got to admit it.



Videos of my song covers coming up soon.
Be patient.
You can suggest songs for me to cover.

Meanwhile, I'm having song writer block.
Can't write any nice song.
Would you want to write me a song?
I just need lyrics.

Or you can help me complete this song:
I love to sing this song to you,
To tell you, You're beautiful.
I love to sing this song to you,
To tell you, I love you.

Please help me complete the song.
ThankYou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3