Insta-meow

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My total lust.





I want a SX-70 Sonar!
Please?
If you buy this for me, I will love you forever.
My birthday is coming up anyway...
The link to buy this for me is here.
Go check it out, and buy it for me.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/NICE-Black-Polaroid-SX-70-Sonar-One-Step-Instant-Camera_W0QQitemZ250422172877QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFilm_Cameras?hash=item250422172877&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177
Pretty long link...


Anyway, today went to dinner with Mum and Dad.
Totally yummy food.
Auntie Kim Korean Rastaurant.
I think that's the name.
The food served there were awesome.
Especially the ginger chicken.
Even Dad also said so.
Later we went to swensons for dessert.
Sticky Chewy Chocolate was awesome!
Though I like the Cookies and Cream one too!
I better exercise tomorrow.
Haven't been exercising due to MYP.
Dumbshit lurh.

Talking about SX-70 Sonar, birthday and food.
My father is going to buy me something that I want for my birthday.
But his not telling me what.
He just said it was something that I wanted because I told him before.
But I want millions of things!
He gave me clue though,
Is a non living thing(So means is not a toy puppy:/)
I asked him whether needs a power, he said it can move...
When I said is it make of plastic, he said yes(If i'm not wrong)
I asked if it is electronic, he said his not going to answer it.

Hmmm.
Do you know what is it?

By the way, side track a bit.
I also want a Nike Dunk!
They are awesomely pretty.
Trust me.
This are the few dunks I want.

I design this in the Nike store.
Pretty cool huh.
I love the colours!
Eh, copyrighted.
Urbanoutfitter sells the coolest things.
From cameras, to furniture, to clothing and shoes.
This one is pretty affordable.
Only at $49.90!
I want lurh...
My top choice!
Look at the colours!
So bright and nice.
This is the bombx!
I'm telling you!

Nike dunks, SX-70 Sonar are my total lust.
I seriously want lurh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3