Insta-meow

Sunday, March 01, 2009

& Monday Blues is coming back again.


Tomorrow is Monday.
AWWW MAN!
I really don't want to step into school.
Sigh,
This is Pure Misery.
Seriously.

I read this small section of a book during english.
And it left an impact in me.
I've no idea why.

It went something like this:
I did not want her to hang up the phone before me,
So I hang it up.
There was dead silence after that.
I lay in the grass patch.
Perspiration drip down my face.
Or was it tears?
Am I really crying.

I know its not what the real writing was.
But it was something like that.
But it was about this girl who rejected the love of a guy.
Thats so sad larh,
Seriously.

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3