Insta-meow

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One mirror, two reflection.


When your friends asked you how you feel, what will you say?
Typical answer, I'm fine.
But the truth is, I'm not.

How fine can I be?
When I have to study during both CNY days.
When I know that when Friday comes, I'm going to freak out like damn badly.
When nothing seems to be completed even though I did do things.
When I have like super a lot homework.
When I have to tell people that I'm going Poly first and not Laselle because degree should come first and not passion.
When I have not done my QT for the past 26 days.
When I started doing QT, I felt completely empty.
When I know I'm going to break down soon.

I am deffinately fine!
God did not make my life horrible.
I made my own life horrible.
And now I have to clear my own mess.

If someone could just create a time machine,
I think I would be the first one to try it.
I really need to buy CupCakes, I'm feeling damn sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3