Insta-meow

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Smile and the world will smile back at you.


Guess what that is.
It is very yummy and nice.
And it matches the colour of my nails!
Yeah.

Had tuition this afternoon.
Super sian larh.
I hate tuition though I know it is good for me.
Tomorrow still got english tuition.
One word.
Horrible.

Music prac was okay.
I will always have butterflies in my stomach during music prac.
So horrible larh.
Why don't I have the confidence?

Oh, so have you guess what is the food in the picture?
Haha.
I shall tell you.
Its mashmellows.
So awesomely cute right!
Haha.

Twilight is coming soon.
I can't wait to see Edward.
I think I would be hyperventilating when Edward appear.
Oh, and there is another nice movie coming out on that same day.
If I am correct it is "Angus thongs and perfect snogging"
The guy acting is hot btw.
Haha,
But Twilight is the more important one.
So watch Twilight first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3