Insta-meow

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Gosh, I'm turning bimbotic.


Merry Christmas everyone!
Gosh, Isn't this Christmas Tree cute!
Hello Kitty.
I want to thank everyone for giving me presents!
Is really sweet of you'll to remember me!
Haha.

I love Christmas present from my parents.
This year, I got my another wish!
Digital Camera!
Coolpix P60.
It looks super cool can!
Oh gosh.
Though is not the latest model but I think it is pretty cool.
And the price is not that high too!
That is why I think is a really good buy.



1)8.1 Megapixels
2)5X Zoom
3)ISO 2000(High ISO)
3)VR(Vibration Reduction)
And much much more.

Oh gosh,
I so love my present!
Thanks Mum and Dad!
I love you.

And once again,
Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3