Insta-meow

Friday, December 19, 2008

The lion falls in love with the lamb.


Twilight,
Awesome!
And I don't care what others say about how bad it is.
Cause is awesome.
And for those who do not understand the ending which has victoria there,
Is a hint that the next book New Moon is going to be a movie too!
And from what I have check, it will be in cinemas by 2010.
Thats so long.
I can't wait.

Ohh,
The funniest thing that happen today.

When jasper first appear, I was like so excited.

But when Edward appear, I heard girls screaming and I was like "What?"
Haha, I got to admit I was excited.
But not as excited as when Jasper appears.
Haha,
Edward is hot, But Jasper is Cute.
Oh yah,

Eric

and Mike too.
<3

Cute Guys Makes My Heart Flutter.
C.G.M.M.H.F
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3