Insta-meow

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Confuse minds & Corrupted world.


(MelissaMarieGreen, One of the singers from Millionaires)
Doesn't mean you are ugly when you are fat.
What is beautiful anyway?
How I wish everyone would think that even fat people can be pretty.
But it would take them years,
Years for them to understand.

My mother's friend told my mum to matchmake me and her son.
Wt, Haha.
I think this is a joke larh.
Than my mother told her,
My daughter very lazy leh.
Than my mother's friend say my son also leh!
Than she was like perfect match.
Wt, Haha.
It is so funny.
I kept laughing when my mother told me that.
Than my father was like hurry and get her married off.
Than I was like you can't wait to chase me out is it?
And he say Yes sia.
Wl, Haha.
I think my whole family so cute.
I love them LotsLots.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3