Insta-meow

Thursday, November 27, 2008

NameTruth



Well, this morning I was bored.
So I decided to explore my M1 explorer in my phone.
Wheeeeee!
And I went to the section Game.
And I clicked Okay.
And I saw the game NameTruth.
And I clicked Okay again.
I entered my name: Shaylen
I entered my surname: Toh.
And I clicked Okay to send the information.
I waited patiently like an idiot.
1 minute pass, 2 minute passed.
1 hour, 2 hours passed.
And guess what?
It never came.
So I did the same thing over & over again.
For 2 times.
And suprisingly,
The message came at around 12:10 AM.
& not just One message came.
It was Three.
Yes, Three.
Woah.

So here is the Truth about my name:


You could be a public figure, in media, or develop new ideas for small
business! May have restlessness to the point of boredom. Easily
side-tracked.


Hah,
So do you think I still can continue my dream of being a Singer/Fashion designer?
And I totally agree with the restlessness and boredom stuff.

I hope that I don't have stupid butterflies in my stomach whenever I go to music practice.
Sigh,
I'm such a nervous wreck,
But no one believes that I have stage fright?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3