Insta-meow

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My 100th post for this blog.

Song Post again!
I know I have not been doing this for ages.
Cause I have been looking for new songs!
Hah,
I found many really nice one.
I love doing Song Post.
Because I can share wonderful music to people.


Saved by The Spill Canvas.
I really like the lyrics of this song.
And the whole handphone theme.


Bounce by The Cab.
Bounce bounce baby bounce back to me.
Awwwwww, so sweet.


Poppin'(Champagne) by All Time Low.
Alex(Lead singer),
Jack(Guitarist, the one wearing blue),
Zack(Guitarist, the one in the bath tub),
Aren't they hot and cute?
Heh, I don't really like Rian(drummer)


Everything I ask for by The Maine.
Oh she makes me feel like Shit.
This time I love everyone from the band.
Especially
John(Lead singer)
Garrett(Basist)

Thats all,
I'm glad I like happy songs now.
I will post more Song post if I have nothing to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3