Insta-meow

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heart to Heart talk.


Had lots of fun in KBox with Dorcas and HuiLin!
Sang so much songs within that few hours!
Hah, And random me picking random english songs!
Hah!
Send Dorcas to Centre Point than me and HuiLin went to Paragon.
Went to Muji first and had some heart to heart talk.
Sigh,
Just let fate decide,
Take one step by one step bah.
No point rushing into things.
Kuku Boy was so funny.
I'm sorry I left you alone.
Hah,
Though it is quite funny!
HuiLin, Lets buy a digital camera together!
Than we together do our Photo Journey together!
Hah, sounds so fun!
Yay, I sound like a small girl!
Hah, Today is one of my best day ever.
Thanks man.

& Yes, I'm emo.
When I'm alone.
My mind would just start wondering and negative thoughts would start to
flow.
But when I'm with friends,
They cheer me up.
They chase my negative thoughts away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey thanks for commenting ya! you are the best person in the world! <3